Friday, October 24, 2008

I HATE PETER WHO WORKS

Here I am applying for jobs and not getting in response back from them, Trying and trying to get any job just to bring some money into the house, O and applying to crappy jobs that I don’t even what to do... You come in the house all happy and shit telling me how happy are you at your job and all this shit I could careless about, Annoying the shit out for me.. I hate it when you call me around noon talking about the same shit you talked about yesterday as if I forget about how great your job is.. Please stop being so self centered and see that your wife is here stressing because she is trying her best to go back to work but no one wants to hire her because she has kids and have been out of work for over 2+ yrs.. Stop being a self center piece of shit or else..and that’s not a threat that’s a promise.

No comments: