Monday, March 23, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO NEEDS TO MAKE A GIRL FEEL BAD

I hate you Peter! I run into at a bar in a city where you say that you could never live...but surprise surprise you decide to move there shortly after I do. THEN you decide to join teh same gym as me...after looking at apartments in the same building as mine. You suck! You are so manipulative, you make me feel like crap and treat me light shit when you are dating me and then proceed to make me feel guilty when I finally move on. You tell me I have high expectations and expect everyone to be perfect while trying to make me feel bad, but what I realize is that you need someone to believe that you are perfect and you HATED it that I would call you out on your shit! Anyone who needs to make a girl feel as bad as you made me feel has some serious issues....I love who I am and I can't believe I let someone like you make me question that. May I never EVER meet another Peter again!

No comments: