Thursday, November 20, 2008

I HATE PETER IN MILWAUKEE

I have tried so very hard to be a good Christian, Peter, and see the good in you. But there is no good to be found. All you do is lie and manipulate and create the drama you claim so frequently to despise. I have been able to prove you were lying in every instance, with actual evidence, and yet you always choose to stick with the lies. That just makes you even more pathetic. If you're going to choose the life of a pathelogical liar, at least be good at it. Some examples? You made up an entire story that you were raped, and that you were going to court on some date to testify to keep him in jail. When I searched the cases for that date Peter, you were in court the day you claimed, but not to testify. No, you were in court because a credit card company was after you. You are the one behind all the pathetic prank calls, of that we are positive. You are the one that almost ruined his parent's credit by purchasing under their account. Of that we are positive. Your own "friends" have ratted you out. When I saw you in person, i confronted you and you said the guy next to you was the one you were dating, and that you were happy for us so could not be the person doing all those things. When the guy turned around, you sure were surprised when he turned out to be one of my friends. And he was single. In fact, this is what he had to say about you Peter and me and the situation:
"no we are not dating. Peter's asked me out before, but I think i could do better. my best friend used to date E, Peters best friend. that's how i know her. we've always been cool. but I've honestly only hungout with her a total of 5 times. and as to her personality, she's just like E, who is also a lying, dramatic person. so what your telling me about how she's been acting, I can truly see her doing that. as to what happened saturday night, she came up to me crying saying something about her ex and that she's being harrased. but I kind knew the truth because she pointed you out. and I may not know you well but, what i have noticed is that you have alot of integrity. your not going to stoop to that level. but she was crying and asking me to take her out of the bar. and since I cant say no to a girl crying, I took Peter outside. our mutual friend called me the next day and told me what Peter had told you in regards to our "relationship". that pissed me off. because honestly, come on, I used to date models for christ sake. so i was actually going to come on here and set the record strait. I would just laughed at Peter. she really just sounds pathetic. I don't know. your much more attractive, intellegent, and have a much stronger strength of character then she does. I just don't let Peter get to you. thats what these people thrive on."

See? Even other people can see what you really are Peter. A lying, dramatic person. You are so pathetic that after a year and a half of you not being with him, you still can't leave us alone. Really? I mean, seriously? Get a fucking life. I have never met a person like you. When people break up, its natural to be hurt and maybe to do a couple stupid things, but not to continue with psycho behavior for a year and a half. You are that psycho Peter. And you've gotten really fat. Therefore, you are a fat psycho. But don't worry Peter, I'm sure one day a nice chubby chaser will come along and you'll finally have someone.

You, Peter, are like a virus. You infect people's lives. I am confident that one day every person in your life will see you for what you truly are, Peter. I am confident that one day you will grow so tired of looking in the mirror and seeing nothing but a fraud that you will make yourself physically ill. You will get yours, Peter. Not by my hand, because I am better than that. I am better than you. I have more class right now than you will ever have in your entire life.
I was thinking about it, and at first I wished that you would die. After everything that you have put his family through, me through, and just overall how psychotic your behavior has been...but then i reconsidered. I don't want you to die. Instead, I only wish that you be involved in an accident so extreme, that it leaves you a living vegetable, with your brain perfectly intact so that you would still be fully aware of everything, yet not able to speak or move. You would have to spend the rest of your life, trapped in your body with only your thoughts. You'd have to spend the rest of your life thinking about how pathetic your life was, what a waste of life you were, all the people you lied to, manipulated, and disappointed. That, my dear Peter, is worse than death. And that is what I wish for you.

Oh, and Peter? You really have no business wearing short shorts or leggings. Nobody likes seeing cellulite, even on a 23yr old and the leggings just make your legs looks like fat wrapped sausages.

sincerely,
Integrity in B-Town

2 comments:

SkintMum said...

You are a fucking evil bitch and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. And you have the nerve to call HER a psycho.

Anonymous said...

how would you know, cockneywebel?