Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I HATE PETER THE JERK-OFF

You know what Peter? I'm tired of this. I'm fed up with you making plans to hang out with me and then choosing to either cancel, or not show up because it's raining, or you fell asleep. Fuck that. It's happened at least 4 times in the past week and you blame it on your video game. Now that you're in a relationship, I asked you why you didn't tell me and you say it's because I don't need to know everything about your life. I ask only because I'm curious and hope that just MAYBE you trust me enough to tell me about something that important. Whenever we see eachother you find some method of knocking me down, whether it be comparing me to another girl or telling me that you find me "repulsive" and even insulting what I take in school. I wonder if it's because you constantly need to find a way to verify that what you do in life is better than what I do. Now what is it that you do? You live with your parents, you have no job and yet here you are making fun of ME. You call me immature when it's you who kicks me and scratches me when I make some harmless jibe, and yet I'm supposed to suck it up and not be such a "pussy" when you take it out on me. Your logic is fucked up, way more than anyone I know and your ego is so blown out of proportion that I can't possibly think of a way to bring it down a notch. Sometimes you piss me off to such a great extent that I am actually unable to think of why I still talk to you.

No comments: