Friday, January 2, 2009

I HATE YOU PETER YOU MOFO!

I can't BELIEVE you Peter! You're a fucking asshole! I can't believe that you and your brothers get to get away with M-U-R-D-E-R and yet if I was unsocialbe, unwelcoming, unhappy and unempathetic all the time I'd get called an ass but because it's you it's 'just his personality'! If it's your personality then you have the personality of a fucking ass.

And that you don't even attepmt to keep conversation with me when I go out of my way to talk to you. All I wanted to know was some computer stuff, but every sentance you say seems like the end of a crashing and burning conversation! I only asked about one or two things, asking you to fix my computer, but nooo, the computer whizz can't get off his lazy motherfucking Warcraft playing ass and help someone because that might strain his little fingers!

No wonder she dumped you, I'm happy you have a crashing and burning life, it reflects on your conversational skills.

'Elated' in England.

No comments: