Thursday, December 18, 2008

I HATE PETER WHO FUCKED ME OVER

I fucking hate you Peter! It feels so good to say it. The last thing I
said to you was I love you and that didn't turn out so well. And now I'm
choosing that I'm finally going to be happy without you. But here is the
catch you ass whipe. I know...YOU STILL LOVE ME, I can see it in the way
you look at me, and you're just still too BUTT HURT over the girl who
hurt you FOUR year ago....FOUR FUCKING YEARS ago!!! We were great
together, you made me such a better person and you don't even know
it-you thought I was already perfect-but when I met you I finally
couldn't stop smiling. You return home 3000 miles away and we end it
because neither of us believe in long distance. Now you come home and
treat me like your sweetheart again-kiss, have sex, and couldn't be
happier we are together again and the next day tell me we can't go back
to a relationship because YOU DON"T WANT TO HURT ME!???? TOO LATE PUSSY
BITCH. Fine, I'm done trying, but here is the thing... Right here: Have
fun denying your love for me when every one of your friends, teammates,
and family absolutely ADORE me, and tell you how im SUCH a GREAT GIRL.
How you should hold onto me cause IM A KEEPER. Have fun drowning
yourself in alcohol-I won't be there to stop you anymore.

No more love from,
The sweetheart with the nerve to adore you.
PS:I can't wait until 2 months down the line of being back in Portland
when it hits you, too bad I made up my mind. I really do hate you.

No comments: