Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I HATE PETER WHO MAKES ME COLD

Why do you always rant for 10 minutes (at least) when I can't answer one tiny question. To be honest, Peter, you need to get a life rather than spending your spare time marking our papers. That's just it, you work for us BITCH! Maybe you should think about that!
Also the door, is supposed to be cold. Especially in winter when there is a massive gust of wind on my legs every five seconds. And when me and 'Perry' want to throw pens at the ceiling, you need to turn around dumbass. I hate that ridiculous burger cushion and the crappy E.T one. Seriosuly man, you are not 5 years old. (far off it)
Stop looking like such a guy. Get a life and stop getting so angry about the gradient of a bloody line. YOU ARE A MASSIVE (literally) LOSER!! I HATE YOU PETER!!!

Lots of love,

Peter Hater.

No comments: