Monday, December 8, 2008

I HATE PETER WHO DONT EVEN DESERVE MY HATE

i hate you peter ... i truly hate u. actually i dont hate u ... i have no feeligns for u ... neither like nor hate ... u dont even deserve my hate. i hate u ... i hate u ... i hate u ... for all those ugly times u lied to me in my face and i believed you ... for all those times, u blamed me for things and i kept shut coz i didnt have words to explain or defend myself. u took that as my weakness and used it, but i was shut coz i didnt want to fight.
i hate u n will go on hating you

2 comments:

Chris B. said...

To the author:

I strongly urge you to submit this to Books and Culture or the New Yorker.

Regards, C

The Morbid Victorian said...

I think this is a great idea.
I want to vent my anger at peter the complet arsehole.