Sunday, July 5, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE

I fucking hate you Peter no. 1!
You're so immature; shouldn't you have grown up by now?! Stop playing games with people. Stop messing around with people's heads. The littlest, most immature and crude things make you laugh. IT ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY. Why can't you just see that none of us like you and stop pretending that everything's okay when it's not. Stop being so two-faced. Grow up, and realise the truth.

Peter no. 2; God, I want to kill you sometimes! You bring me down, you bring down my self esteem and make me feel like shit. And you don't even realise. I know it's not intentional but I hate you nonetheless. You need to step and see how much your words can hurt.

Peter no. 3: I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much you. The hate I feel for you is indescribable and every time I hear your name I'm instantly angry. Stop ruining my family. Stop ruining other people's families. You're the cruellest most unfair person I have ever met, and you deserve to rot in hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeg hater Roar fordi han er sammen med siri hun er en hurpe fra Elisaneth