Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO STINKS

Peter you stink fucking pig just because I didn't want to sleep with your stinking fucking fat ass. You ugly mother fucker you think you can go around damaging my career and damaging my reputation.You lousy stink fuck and turning ppl against me isn't going to help you u fucking sorry ass LOSER. I am sick of you now Peter .You are going down. Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I got friends too Peter you're friends want to give me a hard time and destroy my life well hear this u stink ugly cunt .I know where u live Peter and I know you got 4 kids.two which are girls well I am thinking of introducing them to my friends.So my friends go fuck them up and call them sluts and do nasty things to them like what u did to me.Peter u stink fuck.U going to get what u deserve PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fuck you Peter and fuck your stinking family too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: