Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO SPREAD THOSE RUMOURS ABOUT ME

Dear Peter,

I thought after you spread all those rumours around college and told everyone about my overdose and self harming and still found something in me to forgive you, you would do that.

I have no regrets for what I told your dad. And seriously if you got raped by your brother then you wouldn't tell everyone in your old school, and strangers? Yeah I know its funny what you can get out of people.

And why did you make it up anyway? If your brother did rape you then you wouldn't still see him. No wonder why your mum hates you. You are tearing your family apart. Is your life that sad you have to make shit up?

And seriously who actually believed you that you had a baby girl and your mum told you to give it away? At the end of the day you would have fought about it and still be looking now.

I realise what a backstabbing, lying, two faced bitch you actually are. Peter seriously get yourself a life not revolved around lies. Look at me I have a wonderful boyfriend, a good family and great friends. And I didn't get them for lying.

So what if your life isn't as tragic as mine? You are liked for the person that you are and not on what you lie about. You will learn one day, and by then you will be very alone, with that baby you apparently are carrying.

I have a clear conscience Peter, one thing you will ever have. And I hope you never talk to me again, cause to be honest I don't want a friend like you ever. Peter was right about you, full of shit.

Well Peter, you can fuck off and fuck my ego while you're at it. I don't hate you, cause hate is strong and how can you keep a clear conscience when you feel like that. I don't dislike you but I don't like you either. I would just say I have no feelings for you altogether and I'm gonna keep it that way. No matter if you say sorry or anything, I'm fed up with your shit and half stories.

Goodbye Peter and I have no regrets.

No comments: