Monday, August 10, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO RUIINED THE FRIENDSHIP

I HATE YOU PETER! You think that I ruined your wedding because I said I don’t like going to churches..ON FACEBOOK, well I don’t! I AM PAGAN, do I need to remind you about something called the burning times?? It’s a facebook status, MY STATUS, MY THOUGHTS, get over it! Who the hell has time to check Facebook on their freaking wedding day? The fact that you were nothing but RUDE to me since DAY ONE when you STARTED dating my friend. Your smug attitude, your dislike for anything we invited you to, the fact you thought you were superior. Well here is a WAKE UP CALL…. Your NOT! You’re a university dropout wearing an ugly brown shirt, married and living in your parents basement does not make you anything other then average, and you dragged my friend down with you. The fact that you isolated my friend from all their other peers. The fact that you have busted apart a strong friendship just because your big fat ass put on an ugly wedding dress. Your controlling and manipulative Peter, you don’t deserve my friend. The funniest thing Peter, is that your Wedding party looked better then you.

Waiting for the divorce, St Johns NF

No comments: