Monday, August 31, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO WAS NOTHING WHEN I MET HIM

You know what Peter? i hate you. Thats all i can really say.
You've used me, fucked me around and cheated on me. All under my nose, you lied to me about sleeping with my best friend for 9 months. Nine fucking months Peter. Don't you have an ounce of guilt in your heart? I never even looked at anyone else.

You were fucking NOTHING when i met you, you were a little geeky ass nerd with no friends until you met me, i know thats a harsh thing to say but it's true. You met all my friends and became "Mr Popular". You turned into a fucking asshole who lost all his self-respect. You drink because it's cool, you take the piss out of me cause with your "mates" cause it's cool, you've left all your rue friends behind because theyre all uncool.

When you hit me was the last straw, in front of my fucking mother as well, i still have the bruise. She keeps going on about "violent relationships". i can't belive we're now classed as that.

Yes im still with you, but not for long peter. It's been over a year now, and i can't see this lasting much longer.
And i don't know what to do.


Last.
Fucking.
Straw.

No comments: