Friday, August 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO MESSES WITH MY ALREADY FUKED UP HEAD!

Peter,

I hate you peter, for all the pain and grief you have ever caused me. i cannot belive i fell in love with a guy who carries a mirror in his back pocket, and loves himself more than he loves his own family! I hate the way you think you an pull any girl you like, but mate dont be thinkin your the bees knees, cause i tell you now, i only fell in love with your personailty, your looks didnt even catch my attention! Youve been actin like a 'bad boy' since day one, yet when people want to beef with you, you act vegetarian, PUSSY MUCH? The way you go on about how u love your family so much and you want the best for your little brother, yet you drink, smoke, fight, go out late night, in front him. and yet you sit here saying to me how your teaching him responsibilty? babe you make me SICK! you make me more than sick, you make me want to puke out my insides so you can cut them into severall pieces and make me eat them again! i have never wished death upon anyone, but you give me a reason too.

you think your gods gift, you think you can walk in and out of my life whenever it pleases you, what about me? oh wait its proberlly never occured to you has it? i've never met someone so heartless, so self centerd, so obnoxious. well i guess i have now thanks to you. why dont you just stand up and take a mother fuking bow PETER! why dont you stand up in front of an audience and wait for your standing ovation, for hurting me. are you happy peter? congrats youve won the award of 'biggest P.I.M.P' must feel good walking down the street, holding your head up high! its ashame i cant do that, cause at the same time you won your award i won mine 'girl that got played' i hope people spit at you while you walk round thinking your K.I.N.G. because baby if i ever saw you not only would i be spitting at you, ill be spitting on your grave!

hearing your voice, your name, seeing your face, your name makes me wanna drown in my own blood! makes me wanna die in my own tears. i hate you, i hate what you have become, i hate how you treat people, how you treated me, how you put the wool over my eyes, how i thought you loved me, when you never even knew the word. I FUKING HATE YOU PETER. i hate how i fuking loved you so much i would have gave my life for you, i hate how you make me hate myself, you make me think how i wasnt good enough, you make me wanna die.

I remmeber when you broke up with me, to you get back with peter 2 [your ex] which i also fukin detest!! stupid sket she is, fuks anyone and everyone. i rmemeber when i layed in bed that night, my sheets and pillows coverd in tears, i remeber praying to god asking him to take me with him, so i can be safe with god and not get hurt. you made me want to die peter, you made me cry myself to sleep every night for 6 whole months, you made me sacred of speaking to any other guy, of going out and seeing you, of being happy. and yano what yano fucking what! you shud be the one the dies, i should have been whishing you dead not me!! i wished myself to go to heaven every night, when i should have been wishing for you to BURN IN HELL. yes. burn in hell peter, slowley burn in hell you and peter 2!

You have wrecked me up do you know that? you make me scared of ever liking a guy, i dont know but something wierd is happning to me, i dont feel attracted to guys no more, evrything a guy ses or does puts me off. I dont know weather its because im just totally fed up of giving my heart away to someone that dont hold it. i dont even know :(. I sit here alone hating you every miniute of the day, i dont know weather its because i still love you and im in denial. but all i wana know is why peter, why the fuck do u like watching me die. watching me drown in my own sorrow.

I sit here and i pray that you suffer, that you suffer so much you want to die. but i also know that if you did suffer i would suffer knowing your suffering. its wierd because even tho i hate you SO MUCH, why isit that i would help you if you was ever in pain? mabey because i do deeply stil love you. Even tho you wrecked my family, broke my heart, humiliated me in front of everyone. Im a fool, a fool in love.

Peter you really cut me up and stood on my face, but at the same time you opened my eyes. I know i have to move on, i know. 3 years of lovin you, didnt turn out so great, but what can i do? even if god gave me a chance to get you bak, i dont think i would want to. you are a mother fukin cunt PETER, a mother fukin fuked up little prick who i love :( yet will always hate.

please just go and rot in hell, for everyones sake.

BITCHED UP IN BIRMZ BABY!

No comments: