Friday, August 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY HOME COUNTRY

I hate you Peter. I fucking hate you for taking me away from my birth mother, and bringing me to this god forsaken country. I hate you for pushing me so hard that I have now cracked and now am a borderline crazy. I hate you for interefering in the bringing up of my own son.

You are a fucking fat ugly CUNT Peter, and I can't get over what you've done to me.

You know what, I could happily walk away from you and never have to see you again, Peter. I am an adult, Peter- incase you've forgotten, and I am sick of being treated like my 2 year old son.

Peter, I am never going to forget the way you treated me when I was a child, and I will never fucking forgive you. I hate the way you talk with your mouth full, I hate the way you fucking look like a spazzed out pig in a wig, I hate that your connected with me in any way. I am fucking ashamed of you Peter. You make me fucking sick.

Will you drop dead, Peter?

You took me away from my home country Peter- why the fuck did you adopt me. I'd much rather have stayed there than live here with you. I hate every inch of you, every fibre. You are rotten to the fucking core.

You are a thief Peter. You take all of my income, and spend it on yourself. You say its for food, for bills. But there is shit all in the house!!! You take over 150 pounds off me every week. And for what. I am capable of buying mine and my sons things Peter. STOP CONTROLLING MY LIFE PETER. You are worse than my son's violent father.

Fuck you Peter. I wish i'd never met you.

No comments: