Monday, August 31, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS SO RICH AND SO SPOILED

I hate You Peter

I hate You for everything

I hate you for all the illusions

I hate you since the beginning

I hate you for this that I liked you so much

I hate you for this that I fell in love

I hate you for this that I dreamed of you a hundred times

I hate you that you treated me like a stupid bitch

I hate you that I humiliated my self so much

I hate you for all those tears I cried

I’ve never cried so much before

Never

I hate you for that

I hate you for my prayers

I prayed a thousand times

I hate you for my missing you

For my sadness

For disillusion

For my doubting in my own value

I hate you for this waiting

I wait night and day for your stupid messages

That you don’t care

I hate you for that that I was just another babe for you

I hate that you fucked all those women

I hate you than I fucking came to know that

I hate you for all those tears I cry

I howled

I thought I’d die

I think so all the time

I really hate you for that

I hate you for all those humiliation I had

For all those stupid confessions I made I told so many people I loved you so fucking much

They all know I am so stupid

I am so ashamed for that and I really really hate you for that

I hate you for all you did to me

I hate you that you don’t fucking care

I hate you that you don’t think about me

I hate you that I was noone for you

And I cant stop seeing you for one second day or night

I hate you that you love her

I hate you that it lasts for so fucking long

Fucking two years

I hate all those stupid love letters I wrote to you

I hate you for all that hopeless hope I still have

I hate you that I am thinking of you dreaming of you whereas you have fucking fun with all the women you want

I hate you that you are so rich and so spoilt

I hate you that you are laughing at me

I hate my being so naïve

I hate you that I despise myself for all I have done in connection with you

I hate you so much

So fucking much

I hate my searching for you , everywhere, all the time, it’s so humiliating

I hate you that I am waiting every second

For a message that’s not coming now

I hate you

I hate you that I have no respect for myself that I treat myself like a stupid unworthy woman

I hate everything about you

I hate you for all my stupid dreams

I hate you for all my stupid ideas

I hate you for all my stupid visions

I hate you that I cannot trust myself anymore

I hate you that you are with her

I hate you that I am jealous

I hate you that I saw her

I hate you that you chose her

I hate you that you preferred her to me

I hate you that you are with her when I am waiting like a stupid bitch

I hate you that you fucked this stupid bitch who introduced us to each other

I hate you that you fucked her when I was dreaming of you and praying for you

I hate you for all those scraps you give me

I hate you that I am waiting for these scraps

I hate you that I want to give up everything for you

I hate you that I hate myself for all that

I hate you for all this fucking long time I wasted waiting in vain

I hate you for all the fun you had when I was dying and crying living on illusions

I hate you that I don’t know if this will ever finish

It’s been lasting longer than any other stupid cios in my life

I hate you for all these tears

I hate you for my heartache

I hate everything about you

I hate you

I hate you

I hope I will never see you again

I hope I will forget about you

I really fucking hate you and everything that happens to me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw. I FORGIVE YOU PETER

Anonymous said...

BTW. I FORGIVE YOU PETER

Anonymous said...

i forgive you peter