Monday, August 31, 2009

I HATER PETER WHO ALWAYS CALLED ME THE LIAR

you sick fuck.

i can't believe the way you made me hate myself.. you deserve to die.
not me.. you really fucking made me wanna kill myself.
you'd always blame it on me. made me think it was my fault.
made me think you were so perfect and never hurt me.
but the truth is that you were the one that lied.
you always called me the liar.
whenever i was sad you told me to shut the fuck up and concentrate on you cause i had to love you and forget everything else.
you separated me from my friends.. made me forget my family.
my head was drowned of thoughts of you. you brainwashed me.
its been a year since i've talk to you.. and even though its good.. i still want you to die.
i think about you and i want to pull out my teeth.
you're the most controlling person i've ever met.
after i broke up with you, you still wanted me not to date anyone after you.
wtf is that? what the hell is wrong with you?
you're out of my life and you still want to control me?
and then you send me emails, letters, cards and presents and never leave me alone?
what the FUCK is wrong with you?
you say you still think about me everyday and want to talk to me again.
well guess what? i don't. so fuck off and leave me alone.
it took you like... 4 years to get over your ex and you still blabbered on to me about how you were so sad when she cheated on you.
then of course you had suspicious thoughts about me cheating on you!
I SHOULD HAVE. YOU'RE FUCKING HORRIBLE!
but no.. i loved you. and of course. with you brain washing me i thought i did.. and i didn't want to hurt you.
you're an idiot. seriously. you blamed me when i couldn't talk to you because i was busy out doing things with my family. WHAT IS THAT?! i'm busy! I CAN'T FOCUS ON YOU ALL DAY! SERIOUSLY!
i have my own things to do. why don't you understand that?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
you made me stop seeing my best friend! she warned me about you..
i should have listened.
but no..
i stood up for you. and told her that she was being ridiculous.
YOU WERE!
that totally ruined our friendship.
but you know what? i was still friends with her.
i was still talking to all my friends and doing things with them.
i had to lie to you so i could have freedom!!
WHO HAS TO DO THAT!?
YOU'RE SO WRONG ITS NOT FUNNY!
i broke the necklace you gave me and burned those letters and cards. i burned the presents you gave me for my birthday.
i bet you cry yourself to sleep after that day i finally left you.
i bet thats how pathetic you truly are.
it was 6 months of torture. it felt like forever.
you made my depression worse. i bet you knew i was young and vulnerable and thats why you did it.
you're so fucking disgusting. thinking about you makes me want to kill you.
good thing i can never see you because if i did then you'd be dead faster than you could blink.
i hate you. I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN IN HELL!

No comments: