Friday, August 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO SHOULD NEVER HAVE DID WHAT HE DID TO ME

I HATE YOU PETER!

I hate you because you should never did what you did to me! You just can't imagine how difficult it is to still live like this after more than a year! You moved on so easily!! And I fuckin' hate you for that! I'm stuck on you and that really annoys me, as I should be living the best years of my life, having a lot of fun. But I'm NOT! Just because of you. Because you're an asshole!
It hurts even more when I think that I might not get over this or not that soon.. You didn't take the time to lie.. And I have so many questions without answers! WHY?! Why did youdid me that? Did I deserve it? What was that?! AND WHY??
That makes me think that what I hold are just memories of something that wasn't real, memories that we barely made! Maybe that wasn't important for you.. But WHY?
Please, come back..

P.S. I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU, Peter! Can't you understand that?