Monday, August 10, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO THINKS HE'S THE BEST AND THINKS HE CAN MAKE FUN OF ME AND MY FRIENDS

Dear Peter,

So, today's the best time to tell you what a stupid, arrogant, crackbrained asshole you are! You won't believe how many things I want to tell you. I want to tell you face-to-face, but I can't, 'cause everytime I have to see your selfish face, I almost have to throw up.

I hate you for so many reasons, Peter! First: You are a narcissistic bastard. I can't stand the way you look at the people who think 'bout you just like me. Come on! Do you think you're better than others? Do you think you rule? Oh please, Peter, you're just a piece of shit.

You make fun of us just for ONE reason: Because you fucking know that we're damn right! Because you fucking know that WE know who and how you are! So, please, call us ugly, call me and my friend 'fat'. So what? At least we aren't assholes like you are! At least we can live with a clean conscience because we don't hurt people like you do.

You're jealous, pissed and angry because you know that we got REAL friends who like us for how we are and not for our money or some other shit.

I'm so sick of hating you, Peter. I'm sick of that fucking wish to kill you.

Fuck you, Peter. Fuck you and all your stupid, brainless friends. Fuck you all.

With no love,

Fed Up in Germany

No comments: