Monday, August 31, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO SPOILED TWO YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL

Peter
Two years ago, I moved to this school. I had to put up with my shitty class, with prejudiced people, with people making fun of and misjudging me just because I came from a private and preppy school, not knowing me at all. I tolerated it, I was always nice and polite, yet I wanted to cry, to move back, because obviously, I was the problem, I was the new chick, I was this and that.
FUCK YOU, PETER, fuck you for pulling my hair, for punching me, for making me vomit my breakfast everyday, for spoilling these two high school years, the best years of my life; and many other thing I've luckily forgotten, oherwise I'd be seeing a psychologist by now.
Fuck you, Peter, for being an ass to me when your girlfriend came from the same school I did. I screwed you hard, didn't I Peter? You guys broke up, and all because of me, because I told your girlfriend you were kissing and hugging other girls. She asked me, and I gave her the truth. Unconvinient, eh, Peter?
Suddenly, you realised I was doing judo since February, right? You realised I could easily beat your ass whenever I wanted, right? I started ignoring you, fucked up Peter, and you, either scared by my new "power" or ashamed that your favourite scapegoat was making you look like a fool, kind of stopped, didn't you, PUSSY CAT??
I HATE YOU, PETER x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times

Sincerely,
Less Than Pleased in Portugal

No comments: