Friday, August 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO I SHOULD HAVE LEFT IN THE NAIL SALON THAT DAY

Dear Peterette,
You are the dumbest fucking bitch I've ever met. I can't even tell you all the stupid things you've done because then I'd be stuck here typing for the rest of my life! First off, to begin with, Most of the time you'd come up with these expensive ideas and once we got there and once we had already started you would tell me that you had no money. You know, I should have just left you in that nail salon that day, Should have told the manager that you promised to pay your way, then I'd pay for my manicure, and leave. But no, I walked to your house, [Which is in a new town because you fucked up so bad in my town that you left to "start a new leaf" without drugs, or alcohol, or promiscuous sex] and I guess that was my mistake, Another thing that was undeniably my mistake was going up on the roof of your house with you, Don't ask me why I did it. We went through your younger sister's window And we stayed up there for a bit, then we said how we'd go back inside, but you said that I had to pop the window screen back in from the outside or else your mother would kill you, so I put it in, and I took a step back, and a roof shingle slid out from under my foot, I went tumbling down from the second story and hit concrete, do you know that 50% of people who fall off of the second story roof DON'T survive? And There's rarely any visible trauma on them because it's all internal bleeding? I'm probably the luckiest person alive for landing on my feet, but you didn't see that. You just came out the back door and saw me gagging from the intense amount of pain, and the first thing most NORMAL people would've done? Called an ambulance. But what did you say? "Hey, If you stop crying I'll give you some of my mom's boyfriend's vodka."

Peterette, what on earth happened to turning over a new leaf?! You know, just because you still do illegal drugs and drink underage and do anyone that has a pulse, doesn't mean that I Wasn't serious. But of course you just help me walk into the kitchen and sit me down while I try to call my mom, Well, my mom wasn't picking up, and that pain was still as bad as it was when it first started, so thirty minutes after the incident I called the ambulance myself, So with all paramedic procedures they brought a fire truck along with an ambulance, and because of the fact that I was the one who called and it had been so long, the cops came. The moment the cops got there Peterette, you threw a fit, I had no idea why. Maybe if you, your mother, and your older siblings weren't such fuck-ups your little sister wouldn't be so horrified of the cops, and little did I know at the time that the reason you were so pissed wasn't ONLY because the same cops who gave you a ticket for trying to set a TREE ON FIRE but ALSO because you had a fully loaded BONG in your room. Maybe if your NINE YEAR OLD little sister could wipe her own ass and flush the toilet and your mom wasn't out drinking every night and driving on a suspended DUII license the cops wouldn't have even shown up.

And maybe if you hadn't said so many aweful things and threatened me and told me how I only had a sprained toe up until I sent you the x-rays of my completely shattered bones.

I really hope the police do something with your sister, no child deserves to be neglected like that, and I really feel bad for your boyfriend, only God knows what he's probably caught from you.

With cold reguards,

Graduating on time but limping up to get diploma.

No comments: