Monday, August 10, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO SHOT A ZEBRA AND HELPED KILL A LION

Dear Peter,

For years I was willing to write off your insensitive emails about your daddy-funded African romp as you being ... you. I mean, you're insanely ignorant and insensitive, not to mention weird, but at least you weren't hurting anyone.

And then you went and shot a Zebra.

Peter, I wish I was making this up. Hell, I wish YOU were making this up. But no, you sent us picture evidence of your "hunt" where you used the carcass of your Zebra to hunt LION.

Peter, I'm pretty sure that's illegal in like 40 countries, against the Geneva conventions, and you can probably be deported for that.

I looked it up and the kind of Zebra you shot is in fact endangered. Not to mention the lion you helped kill. I can't imagine a more apt analogy for brutal American/European colonialism continuing to rape and pillage the great nation of Africa than the picture you sent of you, kneeling over your kill, smiling like you just hit a hole in one.

I hate you, Peter. And I'm going to get them to revoke your American citizenship if I can. Oh god, I hate you.

-Disbelieving in DC

No comments: