Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO MESSES WITH MY MIND

Peter,

I love you to bits and I'm crazy about you and you said the same. Last night in your car you said you loved me. BUT why fucking now do you think it's okay to ignore my texts??? Why can't you give a fuck I'm going through a hard time and I want to fucking open up to you, but you seem like you don't want to. You know that I've slit before and I might end up doing it again. You could've fucking texted me eariler saying your brother had the fucking car, no you left it to fucking now to tell me when I could've been sleeping!!!!

Why do you do this to me? You insulted me on Friday by saying I'm shit in bed, when you know I've got no self confidence. Sorry I don't want to suck on your fucking dick. FUCK YOU PETER!!! And the thing is I can't fucking end it with you, cause I still fucking love you. And its fucking tearing me fucking apart. What can I do? What do you want me to fucking do?

I love you and I hate you.
Please stop messing with my already fucked up head.

Pandora Winter Sorrows

2 comments:

SkintMum said...

He's ignoring your texts because you're mental.

Bob Marley said...

hell yeah