Sunday, October 11, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO COULDN'T KEEP HIS DICK IN HIS PANTS

Two years ago when we met I was in Heaven. A year ago when we married I thought I was the luckiest girl ever. You were everything to me, and I thought I was everything to you. Apparently not since you can keep your gd dick in your pants. I found out purely by accident, and you lied brushing me off. I talked to your whores, then you lied some more till you had no choice but to fess up. 2 months later I still want to vomit everytime I think about it. When you touch me it makes my fucking skin crawl! I want so badly to believe the man that I thought I married is still in there somewhere, but I can't lie to myself. I should've changed the locks and burned your precious bike when I had the chance. But here I am seething in resentment and 2 months pregnant. Thanks for everything you conniving needle dick bastard!

No comments: