Sunday, October 11, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO WAS MY FIRST KISSER

You was my fucking boyfriend

You didn’t do anything

What did you do?

Did you even talk?

Did you even show me your love front of people?

Did you even try to understand me peter?

What have you done to me?

I thought you really like me when you gave me a kiss,

You was my first kisser

I thought you are the one, but you are NOT

SERIOUSLY NOT
you look disgusting,

You have dirty minded

You have dirty face

You are just disgusting

You try to be like a rebel

You try to be cool

Ew

Shut the fuck off

You are just the worst person in this world

How you walk,

How you talk,

How you take off your jumper

How you untie your neck tie,

How you sit down

How you fiddling with your lips

That is just disgusting

I feel so sorry for your parents, because they have the worst son in this world ever!

You are even disgusting than my neighbour, who doesn’t take a shower for 3 days, who doesn’t

Really care about the fashion.

You stole my first kiss

Give me that back ! why did you kiss me?

I don’t get you

You look disgusting, you think you are cute,

But ew, no way

You just don’t’ look cute, you don’t look cool, you don’t look funny,

You don’t look like you have such thing like a manner,

You are just ew ! just fuck off from my life

You screwed my life since I met you

Give me my perfect life back

And just fuck off and go to the hell

And don’t find me, don’t miss me because

I won’t miss you, and I won’t even mention your name in my life ever again

No comments: