Sunday, October 11, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO ONLY HAS A PEE-SOAKED AIR MATTRESS

Dear Peter,
I hate you, because i loved you so very very much. Hating you, is the only way i can let you go. I know what im saying these days sounds really hurtful. im skilled that way. BUT i also hope, that underneath that, you already know, that i just want to hurt you the way you hurt me, and i know ...that you didnt mean to. I remember you trying to get out of it before it got bad. i remember the flags you through down. I was hoping, that they really meant, that you loved me and couldnt tell me because you were brain damaged, and not because you were really that much of a tool. I was a little disappointed when i found out, you had a date planned for the moment i left town, and that you took her to my apartment because you only had a pee soaked airmattress back at your place to bed her down in. I know you wanted to impress her after you did hard drugs together. Im glad you found someone you have more in common with.
Im sorry i had to get my keys back, so that you would be forced to use your own cruddy place to take your dates to. I know that sucks. But..its just the way it has to be.
In all honesty, i hope, sincerely, that i never see your face again. I did love you, dispite all of this. I cant remember why. But i know i did.
OH..i should probably add, that i did sleep with Freddy. Actually, we got a LOT of things done in the week you dumped me, and we did it in "our" bed, alot. and we laughed about you. Im thinking i might revisit him. He was GREAT.
I hope you are in a LOT OF PAIN now. and i hope you remember each thing you did to me every single day.
Sincerely,
Me.

No comments: