Sunday, October 11, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS SO STUPID

You won’t know why I am so pissed at you

Because you are so stupid

At school,

You were just so mean to me, I couldn’t get over that.

I wanted to be friend with you

I wanted to talk to you because i didn’t think you are my friend.

Whenever I sit next to you, you just walk away or move your seat.

Whenever i ask some questions, you just ignore me with really annoying look.

Whenever in the group, for an assignment, and tell people my opinion,

You just look at the others like “what the fuck’s wrong with her”



This year, I have a lot of friend around me, but you don’t

And you started to come to me and talk to me, I feel so annoyed about you.

You are really a bullshit peter, I just can’t get over you.

You have really annoying face like “nobody cares about me”

This is bullshit peter

Just fuck off !



You say to people that you have a depression,

But I don’t think you do.

You are just a fake

You want people to look at you, care about you and stuff.



One day, you say to me this, “I don’t understand you, why don’t you care about me?”

That’s bullshit peter.

I don’t understand and care about you because I don’t want to

And you didn’t even care about me either last year?

And now, you don’t have any friend so you are trying to talk to me.



You wanted to be like my friend,

Because my friend has a lot of friends around her.

And you wear, shorts, singlet, jumper, and scarf in winter (which even my friend doesn’t do)

You try to be cheerful front of boys, like “Hello!”

But they don’t really listen to you, do they?

I think this is because you are not being yourself peter,

You have to be yourself, you can’t hide your own face.

You are the mean person that I’ve ever seen.



You have one friend who can’t eat very well.

It was your birthday party and you didn’t even invite her

And you said something right front of her, and that was

“you can’t eat very well, and that is why I didn’t invite you, you are sick.”

That was really seriously mean.



Why are you so mean? I really don’t get you!

JUST FUCK YOU AND BE BURNT IN THE HELL BY YOURSELF WITHOUT ANY REGRET !!

No comments: