Saturday, September 8, 2007

I HATE PETER ON THE DENVER BRONCOS

I hate you, Peter. I hate that your 1980s Denver Broncos teams thrice denied my Cleveland Browns their rightful place in the Super Bowl. I hate you and your horse face and your horse teeth. Every time I see your No. 7 jersey I want to shove whoever is wearing it. I hate your college, too. Stanford. Your mascot is a tree? That's so fucking weak. Weak like your 1980s Broncos teams' performances in all three Super Bowls. I know the Browns could have won one of those. Your team barely managed to score in those games. The only reason you finally won a Super Bowl in the 1990s is because the coach changed the offense so that you would hand the ball off 35 times a game. You are the most overrated quarterback of all time. If there were any justice right now, Bernie Kosar would be in the NFL Hall of Fame. Bernie Kosar's player rating on the old Madden classic teams would be 99. Bernie Kosar would own his own chain of car dealerships in the Denver area - just to spite you.

I hate you, Peter, so much.

Want ... to punch ... your ... horse teeth.

Sincerely,
O. Newsome of Cleveland

No comments: