Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY CONSIDERATION ABOUT THIS

Damn,

I just can't imagine how you can see yourself in the mirror again. It's shameful, you should be ashamed and you don't even think about it. It's not fair at at. I did everything I could, I mean everything, almost risked all, for what? Eh?

All this thing, It really hurted me. It's like you don't even have any consideration about this, hell, if I continue, I think I'll end up slaugthered lol. And you, you did shit. I mean I do not regret this, I wanted to try and all, but I just need you to try with me and have a little consideration for what I've done. You understand?

This is just not fair at all, it's just plain wrong. How you want it to last?

You know, the worst about this is that, I can't give up, it's too damn hard for me. It's just killing me but I can't help it, it's too strong. Really killing me but I can't help it, quite frustrating.

That's why I hate you, all the pain, that is because you weren't here and since you weren't here, couldn't do anything...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Unknown said...

man i got such a huge boner