Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A THICK CUNT

hello darling ..
well a little message for you peter..
you are thick,stupid and fake cunt...
so nice to ignore me..isn't it you bitch..?
cuz when i'm not needed whats the point of talking to me or waiting for me..?
and to let you know you fucking cunt I don't walk slow I just fucking wait for others even I don't like them cuz i know what's it like to be ignored..
ohhh sorry you fucking cunt i have forgotten you are never ignored cuz u'r a fucking slag...
you fuck everyone around..
you are such a thick cunt and you know that how can you say '..I can't love a guy thats not fit..' how fucked up you have to be to say that peter.?
ohhh yeah i hate so many things about you...
like i know it's stupid cuz i got to get u fags and you won't even share with me you cunt i have to give you my las fag cuz otherwise you would cry..
you don't even mnow how much i hate you..
you fucking cunt and bitch..
you are fucking fake..go and cry somewhere and yeah don't forget to make up a lie that someone raped you as well...cuz maybe that way u get attention of someone without fucking them...I know you are the one who turned everyone against me..
trust me i'll have my revenge...
and now i hope you go and die you stupid fucking fake cunt..

someone who used to be your best friend and class mate..

No comments: