Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A CYBERBULLY

To begin with, I absolutely hated you.

After a while, you seem alright.

The week after that, you are the guy of my nightmares.

Unlike you, I want a life when I'm older, I don't want to be a fat, fighting obsessed bastard like you. Peter, if you can read this message, I might get through to you.

I hate the fact that you hide behind your computer screen all the time, I ask you what you did last night, the reply: "I was on facebook!" anything ELSE? "I dunno". You bully me every day of my fucking now empty life which wouldn't be so empty if you took up all the space in it you fatty! Who was it that helped you get the highest grade in just aboutevery subject? ME! Who was it you treated like a used ventriloquist dummy and punchbag the week after? ME! You are a pathetic bitch and I hope you die in hell before you turn into an obsessive mass murderer! I feel like you and yourmates are about to kill me. You intimidate me so much that some nights I spend precisely 97.638% of the time wondeing how I should kill myself, or how I could possibly end up dying the next day. The only reason people "like you" is because if they don't join with you and be one of your mates you will end up killing them one day. Then again with those quiz results I got just the other week from about half the school which we are both in, you are not the only one. 69.823654% of them are your typical Peter's. But you are by far the worst and I hope you die 1000 deaths.

From one of your disposable dummies.

No comments: