Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MOVED TO TEXAS (A STATE I HATE)

Peter I hate you so much.
I Fucking hate you more then anything in this whole wide world
Peter how could you betray me like this
I did all i could for you and u just blew it away.
I hate that you wouldn't even have the respect for me to call me back or even to pick up my calls
I fucking hate how you lied so much
I fucking hate the state that you moved to TEXAS
I hate every little thing you have ever giving me
I hate all those bullshit ass memories that you and I had together
I fucking hate how immature you are and that you dont have the dignity to call me back
I hate that I spent so much of my love on you
I hate your smile that made me so attracted to you
I fucking hate you so much PETER!!!!!!
I hate how you cheated and lied on me with that guy
I especially hate that you still would tell me you loved me and all of that even though u were lying and being unfaithful.
I hate that everytime i think of you My heart hurts so much
I hate that everything in my life reminds me of you.
I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: