Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I HOPE GETS HIS EYES SCRATCHED OUT BY A KESTREL

I hate you, Peter
you're the biggest fucking bitch I've ever came across in my life.
cliche? maybe so.
I fucking hate you and I hope a kestral scratches out your eyes.
I understand you've been through a lot
I've obviously shown you that I care about you, because of this
so why are you trying to make me feel like the biggest fucking idiot in the world?
you have no idea how much I want you to die in a fire at the moment.
we had a wavelength, but it envolved me ignoring the fact that you're a cunt
I've done that for 5 years now, and I cannot be ased to do it anymore
you're not worth it.
You're fucking hideous inside and out and you think you're better than everyone
my friends hate you, they always bitch about you but I stop them
I see I wasted my time?
and you can fuck off about tomorrow
no way am I spending any more time with you.
and you never apologise, you owe me the biggest apology imaginable.
you pretend you don't care but I know you sit and cry about you're pathetic life;
You're fat, ugly, a bitch, a cunt and I've never hated anyone more than the burning hatred I feel for you

No comments: