Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO SPENT ALL MY MONEY IN A WEEK

i hate you peter. i really hate you. i let you used my body. i let you used my money. i let you take everything from me. i never say a word. i want to make you happy because you are not happy with yourself. i pity you. you dont have job. you dont have money. your d*** doesnt function well too. in a short word, you are a loser. i pity you. that is the reason i give you everything you asked from me. you do a lot of things for me because you want to prove that you are still useful to other people. you are willing to do anything for me. one reason is it will make you feel 'i am still useful'. another reason is you can get my money and my body if you do anything i favour of.

but you are too much peter. you crossed the border. last month you f******* me in your car. you know i dont like it. you know i couldnt be satisfied by only doing that thing. but you still do it although you know very well i detest it. i was angry. but you were willing to be scolded for one reason- because im getting my salary plus bonus. you are willing to be my 'dog' for money. this time you were be careful not to make me angry. you know if i get angry you will not get my money. and i was so stupid to fell into it.

last week i got my salary and bonus. rm3000++. i have planned, and i have told you what my plan. im willing to share the money with you. i let you have my card because i know you need money badly. but how do i know you would spend it all without leaving a cent for me????????? that was really fucked up man. i worked like a geek from morning till night and you spent all my money in a week!!!

i really hate you peter. i think im breaking up with you sooner. right now i dont want to talk to you, i dont want to see your face. you are a loser, and the worst thing is- you are my boyfriend.

i hate you peter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peter doesn't love you and you dont love him