Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WAS GOING TO SKIN HIS SISTER

Dear Peter.
You were my best friend, but you were so fucking immature. How could you ever tell your mother that you were going to skin your sister, just because she said something about you? SHES YOUR FUCKING SISTER. You got kicked out of your house, you dropped out of highschool, you live with your other "best friends" boyfriend, who you have been fucking! And you do this to me. You are such a whore. The entire time your girlfriend was in rehab you cheated on her. You cheated on her with random guys and you cheated on her with a guy you had a fucking RESTRAINING ORDER against. She treated you amazing. She stopped using for you. You were keeping her alive. And now your whats killing her. I wish i had seen what a selfish, immature, uncontrollable, and inhumane bitch you were before we became friends.

I fucking hate you.


Cunt in CT

No comments: