Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO LEFT ME

Hello Peter,



you fucking coward! I hate you! I just fucking hate you, you bastard! Fuck off my life, my mind, my heart, my thoughts, just fucking leave me alone! You forgot the fucking 3 months! The amazing time, just everything? FUCK YOU,PETER. I opend my heart, I opend my soul and you fucking bastard gave a shit..I HATE YOU..



I hate you.

I fucking Hate you.

Hate you, that you fucking asshole broke up...

that you coward dump ass were not man enough to stay with me, to try it...

I hate you for everything you have done to me!

I hate you for refusing any contact with me, you fucking asshole, a superficial fucking mail was too much for you.

I hate you that I cannot forget the fucking amazing time with you.

I hate you that I lost my heart..

I fucking wish you the ugliest girlfriend ever, you bastard, I wish you all the worst in this world.

I hate you for all those mornings, waking up next to you, all those nights going to bed with you and you fucking bastard

had to break up in such a coward way... you know what, Peter, you are a loser.. I know you will never ever find a second me,

you will compare every other bitch you meet with me and realize, that no other girl will ever reach me..

You pathetic fat asshole, I hate you, I just fucking hate you as much as I love you, still love you, you coward little boy!

I know, and i pray, that we will meet us again, one day and then it will be my turn.. i wanna revange..

Peter, you know, you could have everything and you dump idiot choose nothing.. and you told me "I love you".. you fucking bastard,

you don't know what love means, you have no fucking idea about how much I suffered.. I hate your way to get along with problems, I hate you

for letting me hanging like this.. I fucking hate your silence..

I HATE YOUR FUCKING SILENCE.. you ass.. just grow fucking up, you fucking cheat..

I hope someone breaks your heart, I hope you are suffering, I wish you are suffering.. you fucking bitch! I hate you, Peter, I fucking hate you!

And still, I cannot forget you, the kisses, the time we spend together, and I just cannot believe that it was all fake.. I cannot believe it!

You are such a coward. Such a big coward.. how could you dare treating me like this!

How could you win my heart and then letting me falling like this.. I hate you, Peter!!! I fucking hate the fakt, that I started loving your

country, your language, your culture.. Peter, you dumbass, you piece of shit, how could you break up in this fucking coward way!!



Peter, I really wanna meet you again, I wanna see your fucking face, you bastard, you shit, you motherfucker, you little fat loser, you coward bastard,

I wanna see in your fucking beautiful eyes the pain when you see me with another guy.. you piece of shit, I will work hard to have that moment of revange..



Peter, I hate that you took all my selfconfidence away. I hate you for that. I hate you for taking everything out of my life, all the joy, all my energy, my smile..

I fucking hate you for leaving me alone, when you needed me the most, when I could be there for you, you dump ass prefered to be on your own. I hate this shallow reason, I hate that you cannot share your sorrows with me. I fucking hate you for that! I hate you!



I hate the fakt, that I cannot stop loving you. That you were worth every single tear I cried since you left me. I hate the fakt, that I love you, that I am aching to be in your fucking arms again! Peter, I know, you love me, too.. why you are making it sooooo fucking hard for both of us! Why you have to be so fucking young and unexperienced.. you dump loser, and I thought, you were the one, Peter, the one for me!



Peter, I wish, I could slap your face, i wish I could punch you, I wish I could spit in your fucking face.. I hate you, for treating me like shit, like nothing, like

a bitch, like a condom you use once and throw away, Peter, you piece of shit, go and lick the ugly, disgusting ass of your fucking people in your fucking country..

I hate you.. I just hate you!!



And I hate myself, cause I know, that I will never be able to really hate you. I know that it will take me months, if not even years, to be able to love again.. I love you Peter, I love your amazing dick, I love everything about you..



Go and die, you bastard.. go and suffer, I hope you suffer, I hope you are dying of pain... you BASTARD!!!





I hate you as much as I love you.



The girl you had the best time of your life with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God...I could have written this myself...

Anonymous said...

that's so sad