Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE PETER WITH THE SASSY BEVERLY HILLS BRAT VOICE

I hate your stupid voice you try to imitate Paris or some stupid Beverly hills sassy brat, your way over weight,
what, about 250 at least? I hate that you come in work every day 7-12 minuets late then go to get your stupid
breakfast cause your too stupid to eat at home, you are always talking on the phone or texting, I hope your
phone blows up in your flipping hand some day. You spend way too much money, oh sorry I mean the
governments money on your long gross nails and hair, you have too many kids and all by different fathers,
do you even know who there fathers are? you leave work early every day by 3 minuets, you are such
a slacker and waste to this earth it isn't funny ! The only thing you are good for is making the rest of us poor
with our tax dollars going to you, and you working, getting all your extra little perks, you are a stupid
worthless piece of grim, no I take that back, grim has more class than you! and I am so tired of that gum you are
always chomping on, you snap it everyday, snap snap snap, you sound like a cow! no class, you worthless crap!

No comments: