Thursday, November 5, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS 5 PETERS

To Peter twatface.
I hate you so much, you are a selfish fuck and you dont listen to a word I have to say. "Why didnt you tell me you broke up with your girlfriend?" said Peter, I DID TWICE YOU FUCKING FUCKER I FUCKING HATE YOU.
You go on and on about this guy you're 'in love with' but hes just the same as every other fucking guy you meet. You'll become OCD psyco on him like you do with every guy, then he'll realise your a frigid retard who no one likes and will dump you.
Or, you'll introduce him to your someone and then he'll end up liking this SOMEONE and pulling them. IN YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING BITCH
You deserved that one
I said I was sorry for pulling Peter2 but Im not, and never will be.
Because he liked me and not you HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
I cant even believe I fancied you
I make me sick for thinking this
Even though I have now grown to hate Peter2
I love him at the same time because I got one over on you there didn't I?
You go on like you're interested in my life but you blatently arent because you dont even listen to me you fucking fucker.
GO
GET
YOURSELF
HELP
MENTAL HELP
I really hate your selfishness, you're cocky little ways. I really hate how you're better than me at every damn subject they teach at our fucking hell hole of a school because you dont just get on with it, you RUB IT IN MY FACE LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE
Tbh we arent even mates.
WHAT THE FUCK DID I SEE IN YOU
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
You ask me what my status is about, and usually its you because you never fucking cease to annoy me
You're a whiney little bitch
And all your friends?
They hate you more than I do HAHAHA I SAID IT
I SAID WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS
HAHAHAHAHAHA

On a happier note, I'm really beginning to love Peter 3 who I'm currently texting. <3
Even if I am a mad pedo stalker.


PETER 4 & 5 ARE ALSO BEGINNING TO PISS ME OFF BECAUSE I ALWAYS TRY AND MAKE AN EFFORT BUT YOU JUST ARENT ARSED
SO YOU TWO CAN HAVE EACHOTHER
FUCKERS.


Whoaaa too many Peters.


Really Fucking Pissed Off From My Asus (yes it says Asus) EEE PC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Sir/ Madam have PROBLEMS!

Anonymous said...

You, Sir/Madam, have problems. (: