Thursday, November 5, 2009

I HATER PETER WHO IS MY DOCTOR

I HATE YOU PETER. I do I do I do I do I do I do!!

I understand that I'm sick, I understand you need to run these tests. I understand that all the symptoms I am showing are red flag warnings of a brain tumour, cancer, thyroid conditions, or any combination of the three.... Well, actually, I don't hate you Peter, you are very nice. BUT GODAMNIT IF YOU TRY TO FORCE A NEEDLE INTO MY ARM EVER AGAIN I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it Peter, I told you I was horrified of needles, You saw me actually start to cry when you put the tourniquet around my arm. You heard me schreik when you attempted stabbing me the first time. Yes I know my mother was there to hold my hand, I know that you and my mother told me you were just going to pop the needle into my vein and take a bit of blood. You both told me that it wouldn't hurt.

You're both full of shit.

But then again, when I finally did calm down enough to let you poke me I know for a FACT that you missed my vein completely, and there you were trying to tell me that it wasn't working because I was hyperventilating. Peter, I'm not stupid.

So I told you that if I was ever going to willingly let someone take my blood I'd have to be sedated. I'm not kidding, you know how we rescheduled for tomorrow morning? I'm going to down some sleeping tabs and hardcore cough syrup and you know this. I think you'd prefer this, so you wont have to tell the Neurologist that I'm "Refusing treatment" again while my mom and me both yell at your for telling the good doctor blatant lies.

Regards,
"dying" but fighting.

P.S. I hope I get sick in your office. And I hope that any janitor is sick so you have to clean it up. >:D

No comments: