Monday, November 16, 2009

I HATE PETER WITH THE MINUSCULE PENIS

Dear Peter,

You are a douchebag, and you are retarded. I don't understand why I still talk to you, but I suppose it must be the entertainment value you provide in the way you let me walk all over you, then come crawling back to me, begging me for forgiveness when I'm the one who's hurt you. It also could be the $100 you owe me that I could sorely use.

Yes, we dated once. Over the internet. More years past than I care to even count. For some inexplicable reason, I liked your personality... and then I met you. Ok, so you were fat and unattractive, even though you led me to believe differently online. I... tolerated it, and I shoved your fat face between my thighs because you were certainly not going to attempt to try and penetrate me with that minuscule sorry little excuse for a penis. Then, a few months later, I met someone offline, we hit it off, and I tried my best to let you down gently so I could move on to a REAL relationship. You hounded me for months afterwards, calling me daily, faking stabbing yourself, and even making up a new girlfriend as a lame attempt to get me jealous when I couldn't manage to care less. It was hard on you, I know. With the way you're acting now, I wish I had been vicious and callous.

After all that you went through, you still look back so disgustingly fondly on that pathetic little blue-balled week we spent together. I don't want to hear you say that you think "it's fate" that we were brought together. I barely remember most of that damn week, and I'm glad that I don't, but I don't need you reminiscing about it to me like it was some match made in Heaven. If you want to daydream about "our" past, you do it on your own. Learn some fucking boundaries. Your nostalgia makes me want to vomit.

Also, your role-playing is pathetic. Development, what? All your characters basically have the same personality and cannot live without some girl (which apparently MUST be played by me) to ogle and bone at every opportunity. A war could be raging all around our characters, and all you'd notice is the bounce of her tits while thinking about the next chance you have to screw her. And then, the sex is pathetic and boring! It's the same thing, over and over again. Be it in normal game, or in the tiny sex scenes, I have to be the one thinking for you and your shitty-ass character. C'mon, you've been RPing for fucking ages and you still haven't changed a bit!

Girl Nerdrage in Oregon

No comments: