Monday, November 16, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO WOULD RATHER CHOOSE HIS GAMES THAN ME

To Peter,
I love you so much but what you do just makes me think I should leave. You would rather choose your games then me and being around yours makes me feel ignored.

I know I'm not the perfect person, least perfect but I wish you never say that you love me, because if you did you wouldn't spend 90% of the time on the computer or PS3. Peter I care so much about you and I am still mending a broken heart, but its breaking more and more as you ignore me and treat me like shit.

That's a lie not like shit, but as someone that you will cuddle, have sex with or be close to when you want it, never when I do. It always revolves around you and I don't know what to do anymore :(

Peter I am confused and if this carries on then I might just stay on the streets, as it would be easier then putting up with being ignored and shoved on the computer or PS3 because you want to do something.

Peter, I love you and I love you more and more each day and I hope you read this because it saves me from saying it and looking at your hurt face, but then at least you will know how I feel.

Mosher Bunny

No comments: