Thursday, November 5, 2009

I HATER PETER WHO DATED MY BROTHER

"Peter" is a girl who dated my brother. She is a blonde sun damaged wrinkly old bint from East London.
I am "Loving my brother poor choice in women In London"
She is a sticky fingered, P*ss head. She cant socialize properly and doesn't know how to wash a dish or cook beans on toast. She sniffs drugs and constantly gets my brother into trouble when she is out.

She will conclude in her mind a smile from a polite chap is "rape" and they are guaranteed to get a Vodka or White wine face rinse, that depends on her poison of choice for that particular night.

She doesn't deserve my brother, he is always down and crying. She argues with my mother, sister, myself and brother from my brothers bed when she is asked to get up to come to the phone for eg.

She is lazy and unhygienic, loud and generally wasted. She once got on the roof when i told her drinks were on the house. (That last bit isn't true regarding the roof)

(No wander my brother got her 19 yr old mate up the duff two weeks ago)
LOLOLOLOL Life can be bliss after all. Shes 26 and looks 35, stay of those sun beds girlie's!!!!

No comments: