Thursday, November 5, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND

peter, you are the bitchiest person i have ever met in my life!
you called me a BFFL, and i guess you loved me as a best friend
but it was like if i was controlled by you all the time!
you treated me like a puppet or a doll, and when i told you that you're wrong,
you started saying mean stuff to me and acted like you didn't care!
i don't call THAT a best friend at all.

when you say bad things about my ex boyfriend, i was pissed at you!
just because you dislike him, it doesn't mean you have to yell your heart out to me
and you are so careless, i don't call you a nice or caring person
in fact, you give people less-self confidence by acting like you are the best and the others are not.

i don't call you pretty, even though you do,
you are a short fat ugly selfish fricking bitch who has a dark heart,
heaps of people hate you already and they know why i'm not with you anymore.
i wish you didn't come to my school and screwed up my school life
i wish i didn't meet you so i won't be this upset.
give me my peaceful life back, and get out of my sight, you irritate me all day!
and stop treating weak/ugly/quiet people like dirts. they have feelings as well.
if you keep doing this peter, you'll lose friends for sure!
now you stop and you shut up and stop being horrible
and you cheated me with my ex boyfriend, too! you were lying about what he said about me and stuff,
which made me believe you and i treated him a bit differently
and now i know you were joking, and i feel like a fool
when i'm with you, i feel like i'm making a fool of myself all the time
stop making me feel stupid
you ugly little bitch
you play with people's feelings
and it's not funny at all.
NOW STOP THINKING IT'S FUNNY AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

No comments: