Monday, November 16, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS A STUPID, STUPID BOY

I know hate is a strong word, but I HATE YOU PETER, you slimeball who is a stupid stupid boy.
Fuck you, for being such a woman.
You always act so righteous and think that you're right when you downright bloody wrong.
I hate you for forcing me to tell you things even when I don't want to.
It's up to ME even if it's important or not. Peter, I hate you for saying things that you don't mean at all.
Remember when you forgave me but still kept on pressing on that particular issue after a few days?
Yea, what happened to forgive and forget Peter? Did that slip your tiny brain?
Or when you said the meanest things like " You're the worst kind" ?
But you meant that as a joke just to have some conversation. Suave moves smooth operator and then YOU started to IGNORE ME. Fuck, I even started talking to you first so YOU won't feel bad, but you still ignored me. Who the fuck do you think you are Peter?
Peter, you're the worst among anyone that I've ever known. And I mean it.
I hate it when you get so bloody sensitive about any damn thing.
I've had enough of your stupid antics betch.

P/S: I hate you.

No comments: