Monday, November 16, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS MY EX-GIRLFRIEND

I hate your Peter! You fucked up my life good! I thought you loved me! well obviously not as much as you said! You chose her over me yet you still kept your grip on ME! 'oh but baby we're still so connected and you doing that hurts me' BULLSHIT you bitch! I'm not some slave-woman who you can keep at your beck-and-fucking-call! You're not my fucking girlfriend anymore so get a grip on your fucking feelings or fuck off out of my life!

Even AFTER you decided to let your iron grip slacken, you still treat me like fucking shit! 'best friends forever' you said! 'whats happened wont get in the way of our friendship' you said! well thats just fucking great! I would have liked that! But nooooo its too hard to even fucking well tell me whats going on in your fucking life! or even that you've fucking well changed you're mind about being good friends! and ONCE AGAIN my opinion doesnt fucking well matter. YOU want to be 'just basic friends' or in other words, you dont have the fucking guts to call any of it off!

Cos you know what? I still fucking love you!!! you put me through so much pain and anger yet all you would have to do is say 'baby come back' and i'd fucking well crawl back! and i fucking hate that! but what i hate more is you pushing me out of your fucking life. you don't seem to understand how much i still care... that i still want to be completely involved. even if its solely on a friends basis! but i can't deal with being pushed away! especially not your fucked up way of doing it!

You fucked me up good Peter! I can't live with you and I can't fucking well live without you. And now I've met a perfectly nice girl and I'm so fucked up in the head that I don't know what the fuck I'm doing any more! And then you have the GALL to tell me that you're considering leaving the other woman anyway. And if you do? Well you can go fuck yourself! Cos that will hurt me far more than anything else you could ever possibly fucking well do!

Get fucked Peter. You never really did love me did you???

-Fucked over in Australia

No comments: