Monday, November 16, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS SO BLOODY PIOUS

I HATE YOU PETER for being so bloody pious although the affair was 16years ago the deception the hurtful words still hurts, silent tears fall every day, I am supposed to trust you with this other woman that you are so friendly with well let me tell you itsher I trust ,she is to intelligent to want to have an affair with you, not like the common dip stick from years ago I have no illusions you would have her pants down in a flash if you thought she would let you I deserve some peace in my later years,I only stay with you because I am to tired to start again,Life with you is not terrible its

just not certain,The wrong person just needs to come along,and I will have to go through it again only this time I am not as strong who knows how I will cope.

YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD

No comments: