Saturday, December 19, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO DRESSES LIKE A GRANDMOTHER

FUCK, I hate you!!! Every single thing about you! I hate the sounds that eminate from you. Can you not eat without making any sounds??? Can you just stop eating? You're a fat bitch, but yet you stuff your ugly fucking face day in and day out with fucking junk food and then tell us about how you're trying to lose weight! You are the bane of my existence! I hate having to come to work and be in the same building as you. You dress like a fucking grandmother! You're god damn awful to look at!! I've seen homeless people dress better! You're a spoilt fat brat! And to top it all off, you're STUPID! The only reason you're here is because you cant get back into varsity and your father called in a fucking favour because nobody else will hire your ugly over-fucking-weight stupid ass! Do the world a favour and stop breathing.

No comments: