Monday, December 21, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS ALWAYS SO SHITTING NICE

Hello Peter. Fuck you. I hate you so deeply, and have done so since the very first time I laid eyes upon your annoying little head. I hate you for:
-being perfect
-pretending to be my friend
-having perfect porcelain skin
-having all the other Peters love you and admire you without you even noticing it
-not returning my calls
-buying me expensive gifts so that I can not possibly give you back something half as nice
-being funny
-being skinny
-having everyone talking about you like you are fucking Peter or something
-making me so insanely jealous (wich makes me hate myself for feeling jealous even though it is not my fault. I BLAME YOU PETER
-always being so shitting nice
-never EVER leave a smell after pooping. never.

so well yeah. fuck you. go to hell and burn slowly in the oven of satan.
oh and also I know the day of ultimate Peter-showdown will come and I hope it shall be soon. BRING. IT. ON :)

yours forever, because I have no choice,
the short fat one with pimples that's always to your right

No comments: