Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO WON'T LET ME SEE MY FAMILY

Dear Peter,

I just have to tell you that even though there have been times when
you have been so loving and caring towards me. I will never forget the
times where you have been incredible insensitive and everything has
been about you. I mean you have done some shitty things to me and my
baby. I fucking can't stand you at times. I don't even understand what
the fuck my smart ass is doing with you. I deserve the world and
greatness you give me nothing like that. You give me a world full of
hate and anger. Jealousy and resentment. You won't even let me see my
own fucking family. When you know if it were your day off and you had
some date your stubborn ass would go any where with the dumb bitch. I
am making one of the biggest mistakes of my life by still letting
ymsel ffall in love with you. I know you are not good for me. You are
just like your dad. He's rude and treats your mother like a slave. You
are the typical mexican male.
We are 11yrs apart and I can't believe I'm letting my life be led by
you. You say you want me gone but still here I am. Dealing with shit.
Yea its my choice because I want to make this work and I think we are
good together if you let it but no you'd rather just fucking push me
away I know deep down you still mourn for me and want me in your life
but you'd rather just be out there looking for what.
I am a god damn slave to you. I cook clean watch the kids and fuck you
even after you got home from some bitches house. You can fuck me any
way you like and I have no say it.
Whenever wherever.
Its so stupid.
you thin Im this cheating bitch but when the day comes and I prove
your ass wrong I will feel so much better about this whole
relationship. I mean I won't feel like I was in the wrong anymore. You
say you are just my provider righhhhhhhhhhht. Trust me if I want to
screw other people I'd be doing it right now. I don't want to say I
hate you but you have had your moments where I cant stand you.
You ahve it so wrapped in your head that, I am this party animal tell
me when the quack do I party. SERIOUSLY! I have only partied when I
got with you. You are the one that has this whole idea about party
party party. . . You even say things like how youd party when ever you
want to.
God and me convincing you all the time. Its not convincing you its
letting you know how I feel about you. Its letting you know I hope for
change and just because I can't change miraculously doesnt mean I wont
ever.
You can be with who ever you want. And I would still love you. I am
stupidly and romantically in love with you. You are my lover and I
hate that!

No comments: