Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I HATE PETER WHO IS EMPTY, NOTHING, A BLACK HOLE

Dear Peter,

I hate you. The word hate burns me so much to say it, but I do. Oh, how I have a fire that burns behind my eyes whenever I see your face painted in my mind. You've ruined me, Peter. You knew that I have an everlasting search for men only for the reason that it's hard to find anyone these days worth giving my time to. We both clearly know that I could have plenty of idiotic guys to myself in a heartbeat, yet I somehow was set on you. We had so much in common. I made you smile and you made me laugh. But beyond your good looks and charming way, you were my downfall.

You've lied to me multiple times, Peter. Remember that one time when we we agreed to hang out? We said we'd pick a spot half way between us (we lived less than an hour away from each other) and we'd have fun and talk just for a few hours. Do you also remember telling me after I had driven for half an hour that you didn't own a car? Way to go Peter, way to fucking go. Do you also remember the time that you sent me a text saying, "ur my girlfriend :]"? Or perhaps the next morning when you told me that your real girlfriend found that message and questioned you about it? I didn't talk to you for months Peter, I was so upset that you couldn't be upfront with me. We both know I wasn't in search of a relationship, but the principle (whether between boyfriend and girlfriend or just as friends) remains the same. I'm an incredibly understanding person and you violated my respect.

A few weeks passed and I receive a few texts basically stating that you had broken up with your girlfriend so that you could talk to me exclusively. I was enthralled. Well, months of talking on the internet, texting, and a few phone calls passed: I got over that incident and finally got the chance to see you before you moved away. I was nervous. I was excited. I was unknowing. Yea, we had fun for a few hours after I drove all that way to see you, despite the fact that I knew I was risking a lot. I knew that you were moving and I figured, "This is it. This is my last chance." Peter, we had so much fun! And you know it too. I made you laugh so damn hard and I'm quite certain that you were completely in shock to see me in person. You even admitted that my pictures served me no justice. Then, I got suckered in. In my excitement, we kissed and thoroughly fooled around until the late evening. That night, I felt as if I had just found the start of something novel and wonderful. In fact, a few days later, you even invited me to spend Thanksgiving with you. Yes, you offered to pay my way and fly me out to New York just to be with you for the holiday. (Bet you still didn't tell her that, did you?) My emotions had never been so stoked in my life. But, I'll be the first to say that I can be an emotionless girl that has no interest in a large number of men who've courted me.

Oh Peter.. then all hell broke loose.. I got a random e-mail from a woman, questioning my name. When I replied and asked who she was, I got a message saying, "I'M PETER'S FUCKING FIANCE!!!!!!!"

My dear Peter, now when I think of you, only hate comes to mind and tears come to my eyes. Quickly, I apologized for the inconvenience and told her that she'd never hear from me again. What made this whole nasty situation worse is that even though both your fiance and I knew of each other, I later found out that you STILL tried to talk to BOTH of us. In my brief conversations with your fiance, who is very nice by the way, I found out that you've pulled this kind of shit with about eight other girls. :] Was I embarrassed? Yes. Humiliated? Yes. Destroyed? Oh yes. You've managed to take my good name and slather it upon the floor with those messy little hands of yours. Your fiance said, "the only difference between you and the other girls is that I knew that he liked you." Apparently, she had read read some internet conversations and/ or text messages and made that conclusion.

Well within conversations between your fiance and me, I found out quite a bit about you which I intend to list...
1. You proposed to her multiple times.
2. ..Most of those times, you were drunk.
3. You're headstrong and aggressive.
4. You never broke up with her.
5. You're pretty much an alcoholic.

You deleted me from myspace. You claimed to have deleted her. We played "he said, she said" game for a few days. This was by far the most childish thing I've done in quite a long time. Still, I wanted to keep you around for some odd reason, despite the sticky situation. After you claimed that she was out for good, we had a few brief conversations. In one of these conversations, you vividly stressed that you liked me. You even explained how you wouldn't have cheated on her with just anybody that night. In fact, you said, "that night when we hung out i wouldnt have cheated on her with anybody except one particular person who decided to come hang out. and i didnt rly think i was with her anymore. but i still would have turned any1 else away..except for one person who has left a lasting impression on me since the very first time i talked to her and absolutely blew me away when i met her in person." I even got a confession from you Peter.. After you tried to patch things up with both of us at the same time, you were persistent to try and keep the marriage plans alive by asking her to stay with you. When I asked you what she thought about that idea you said,"She disagreed. and the worst part is i kno deep down i dont mean it. but i hate hurting her. i just try to make her happy when i kno in the long run i'm gonna hurt her." You didn't even apologize Peter. I had to make you say sorry. And even so, it was the most half-assed attempt I've ever encountered. I decided not to talk to Peter for a few days.. Even though we were still in contact with each other, I was still upset that he played me for a fool and lied to me multiple times. I even went to check up on you via the internet because I wasn't ready to speak to you directly Peter. Yet, I saw that you managed to woo your ex-fiance. Awesome. You've found "love" yet once again, and I'm tossed to the trash. A person can only take so much, Peter.

Call me stupid, call me gullible. But, it was out of my good-will that I wanted to keep you around, Peter. I wanted a friend. I even befriended your fiance and even had the decency to flaunt my tattered yet good name and invited her out for an evening. ..You're a piece of shit Peter and I hope the whole world knows it. I'm not one to go ahead and put people on blast but yooooou've fucking earned it. In fact, you should be proud that I even took the time to stay up late and write this about you, Peter. You're nothing but a little fuck and that's all that you'll ever be. I hope you realize that your fiance is a much better person than you are, and I really hope that you take good care of her. I also wish that if.. no, not "if".. WHEN you fuck up again, she'll be wise to finally just let you go. You put her through that shit eight times. EIGHT FUCKING TIMES. Peter, you're such a conniving douchebag. I can't believe that you suckered me in more than once you fucking cunt. Even if you did like me, or even if you actually wanted to be with me, I'm glad you were a lazy fuck about it..otherwise, I would have been the one played for an idiot eight fucking times. You are such a fucking tool, and I don't mean that lightly.

Peter dear, you are below me. You are empty, you are nothing, you are a black hole. You are garbage, you are sick, and most of all, a mistake. I don't hate you for the person that you are, only for the shitty decisions you consistently make without hesitation. You're non-existent to me. I feel the need to personally e-mail this to you and I really hope that you show this to your fiance. In fact, it'd be the best thing to do, but I'd figure that you won't since you get your jollies when you keep secrets from her. I'm done with you. My hands are washed clean, too bad you can't say the same. Just remember one thing, Peterpooz... don't flatter yourself anymore, it's not cute. :}

No comments: